Add A Gallon Of Sweet Tea for $3.10!!
Ronald® McDonald House Charities has been McDonald’s "charity of choice" for more than 37 years.
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, but McDonald's® is our largest corporate donor. Portions of the annual operating costs for Ronald McDonald Houses are graciously funded by McDonald's and owner/operators of local McDonald's restaurants. The remainder of our annual operating income comes from the generosity of individual and corporate donors.
McDonald’s involvement extends beyond monetary support:
- Franchises partner with local Chapters for promotional and fundraising events.
- McDonald’s employees are dedicated volunteers.
- Owner/operators participate in local and global RMHC boards.
- RMHC Donation Boxes hosted in restaurants are the largest source of ongoing RMHC Global fundraising.
- In-restaurant sales of USA Today are all donated to RMHC.
- McDonald's conducts an annual fundraiser in November called McHappy Day® Since 2002, it has raised $170 million for RMHC and children's charities around the world.
Although McDonald’s is our largest corporate donor, no company can solely fund RMHC programs and our projected growth. We need the support of the entire community and greatly value any support you can afford to RMHC, whether it’s through cash donations, your time or fundraising efforts.
- How Do You Take Yours