TOP 10 REASONS
IT'S GREAT TO WORK AT MCDONALD'S®
10. OUR TRAINING IS TOP NOTCH
McDonald's® is the only restaurant organization to be awarded college recommendations for it's corporate and restaurant curriculum. What other company can boast it's own university?
9. YOU FIND OUT REAL QUICK THE COLOR OF MONEY IS A ROCKIN' SHADE OF GOLD AND RED.
McDonald's is the world's leading food service retailer, with 30,000 restaurants serving more than 50 million customers every day. We must be doing something right!
8. YOU COULD BECOME FAMOUS WORKING HERE.
Hundreds of pro athletes, political wonks and celebs got their start at McDonald's. Who knows what future stars are serving up fries today?
7. WE CARE ABOUT COMMUNITIES WHERE THE GOLDEN ARCHES STAND.
It's not just selling hamburgers. It's about giving back to the community-big time. Ronald® McDonald House Charities donates millions of dollars to assist families and children worldwide. We're also involved in numerous charitable groups right here at home.
6. BILLIONS SERVED-IN FRONT OF AND BEHIND THE COUNTERS.
McDonald's has trained one out of every 12 working Americans and hires and trains more than 2,000 people in this country every day.
5. THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM AT THE TOP.
McDonald's means opportunity. Many of our crew members move on to become managers, owners, regional staff, and corporate employees. We encourage it and help make it happen.
4. WHO'S YOUR MOMMA?
Chances are good, if she worked at McDonald's, she's happy! Working Mother magazine has named the company one of the "100 Best" for working mothers. It's all about flexibility.
3. DIVERSITY MATTERS-AND WE KNOW IT.
Fortune named McDonald's as "Best Place to Work for Minorities." Latino Style magazine honored us for the opportunities we provide Hispanic women.
2. WE LOVE OUR EMPLOYEES AND WE SHOW IT.
Each year, McDonald's honors its top managers and crew through a number of different recognition programs. We also share the love through above-average compensation and benefits.
1. AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON IT'S GREAT TO WORK AT MCDONALD'S...
THE GOLDEN ARCHES ARE A GREAT PLACE TO PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD.
When you work at McDonald's you'll be encouraged to grow, learn and develop the skills you'll use to move up fast-within the McDonald's corporation, with an independent McDonald's franchisee or at almost any company in the world.
Ronald® McDonald House Charities has been McDonald’s "charity of choice" for more than 37 years.
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, but McDonald's® is our largest corporate donor. Portions of the annual operating costs for Ronald McDonald Houses are graciously funded by McDonald's and owner/operators of local McDonald's restaurants. The remainder of our annual operating income comes from the generosity of individual and corporate donors.
McDonald’s involvement extends beyond monetary support:
- Franchises partner with local Chapters for promotional and fundraising events.
- McDonald’s employees are dedicated volunteers.
- Owner/operators participate in local and global RMHC boards.
- RMHC Donation Boxes hosted in restaurants are the largest source of ongoing RMHC Global fundraising.
- In-restaurant sales of USA Today are all donated to RMHC.
- McDonald's conducts an annual fundraiser in November called McHappy Day® Since 2002, it has raised $170 million for RMHC and children's charities around the world.
Although McDonald’s is our largest corporate donor, no company can solely fund RMHC programs and our projected growth. We need the support of the entire community and greatly value any support you can afford to RMHC, whether it’s through cash donations, your time or fundraising efforts.
ADD A GALLON SWEET TEA ONLY $3.10
- How Do You Take Yours